“The best pizza I have ever had - anywhere!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Firenze's Pizza

Firenze's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 208 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
London, Canada
“The best pizza I have ever had - anywhere!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I travel all over North America and Firenze's has the best pizza I have ever had - ever!. My next favourite would be Grimaldi's in Brooklyn after that this little Italian place in Amsterdam.

I guess it is the combination of a lot of toppings, great cheese, homemade sauce and homemade dough. It is not thin crust but it is not a thick crust.

If you order takeout on the weekend, expect a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hour wait - a little trick is to go inside and eat, they serve you then.

It's a really home town kind of place - I think Karen knows everyone in Sarnia.

Warnig - they only take cash.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank dan459us

Jasper, Georgia
“The Bomb”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

I had there pizza it was the bomb. I bet the thing weighed 10 lbs. I have eat pizza from ever state in the U.S. this was by far the best. You get what you pay for. I give them a 10

2 Thank lineman73
Sarnia, Canada
“Really disappointed & Very Over Rated”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We are from this area and we have been gone for 30+ years. We have been back numerous times and family has always brought in this pizza when we have come to visit. We moved back here and finally bought Firenze's pizza. This was the biggest disappointment in pizza we have ever had in Sarnia. We remember the crust being thin and cooked through. What we had was a crust like what you get at Boston Pizza and it was not cooked through. For a place where you have to order your pizza the night before to get it at a descent time. Well I know, we will be letting people ( family know how poorly this pizza is made now) Obviously they are resting on their laurels to ride on the coattails of the historic Sarnia landmark.

Visited August 2013
12 Thank riccobee
Houston, Texas
“Take Out was Good”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My brother in-law brought over pizza from this restaurant when we were visiting the area. I can't comment on the restaurant or service but my husband has always sworn by this restaurant from when he was a young man (54 now). The pizza was very good and we all enjoyed it. Generous toppings and good sauce.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Laura C
Ontario, Canada
“Very good pizza! can't wait to try their other varieties of Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We ordered a small classic pepperoni & cheese at 12:15am from them and they closed at 1am and were more then welcome to take my order, the pizza is cooked perfectly and have quality meat and the taste is fantastic. All in all this place is alittle pricey almost $15 for a small but it's huge for a small almost a medium-large in most other pizza joints like Dominoes but much better quality.

I gave this place a 4/5, it's a must try if your a pizza fan! lot's of history too it's been here for over 45 years.

• Visited June 2013