Fairfield Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie
US$117
US$107
US$82
US$78
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$79
Priceline
Ambassador Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$82
US$100
Priceline
All reviewsboston pizzafront deskhot tubfree breakfastwould stay here againfresh fruitbreakfast roomexcellent hotelparking lothot breakfastexcellent staygreat place to stayhour driveeasy accessrooms are cleancomfortable bedwe've stayed
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Found the hotel to be spacious, modern with fashionable decor and clean. Staff were professional and friendly (especially the lovely lady working the breakfast area). Good selection of breakfast foods.
Pool and gym facilities were sufficient.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TJJ100
Rebecca H, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your taking the time to post your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel during your recent stay. I agree our breakfast attendants are wonderful, I always find their friendly and welcoming personalities a GREAT start to the day.
Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Sincerely, Rebecca Hawdon FOM

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Stayed 2 nights April 26/13 to the 28th. All the staff were incredible starting the day off with the lady who kept the breakfast running and stocked. This was a very very busy weekend as we were there for the midget girls Ontario basketball finals and there was also a huge hockey tournament going on so you can imagine how busy she was and did an incredible job. The housekeeping staff were some of the friendliest I have met in all of my travels and the hotel is spotless and smells amazing!The front desk was super friendly, polite and a pleasure to deal.To be honest I wasn't looking forward to coming all the way there for the basketball but you guys made my trip.I would definetly stay her again in my travels and if we are back next year I will be booking my room early.THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug G
Rebecca H, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for your five-star rating via TripAdvisor. Your feedback was a delight to read.

We are very fortunate to have such friendly, upbeat employees who go above and beyond to ensure that each and every one of our guests receives the exceptional service they deserve. With such a busy weekend (Telus Cup Tournament + Basketball Tournament), many people may expect less-than-adequate service but our staff are fully trained to provide service that exceed our guests expectations. Your experience with our Breakfast Attendant, friendly Housekeeping staff and prompt and courteous Front Desk staff proves just that. I assure you that our staff members will receive recognition for a job well done.

Thank you once more for your review. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the Fairfield Inn upon your next visit to Sault Ste. Marie!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I have stayed here a couple times and it is a typical well-run Fairfield Inn. Efficient and helpful front desk staff. I had trouble with the wi-fi and the young lady at the desk provided an ethernet cord which solved the problem. She was also able to provide directions to where I needed to go that night when my GPS failed me.

The complimentary breakfast was very good. A nice selection of yogurts and bagels. Fruit, juices and boiled eggs.

Will definitely stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca H, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Valued Guest, Thank You for posting your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. It's great to see that the staff was able to help you out with directions as well as getting your internet up and running. I'm also happy to hear that you like our continental breakfast. Starting April 14th we will be adding a few new items to our current selection which you will hopefully be able to enjoy on your next stay with us. Thank you again for the review and 5 star rating, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Sincerely, Rebecca Hawdon FOM

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I'll keep this simple and sweet. I always get treated warmly there, from the simple hassle free check in to a warm breakfast greeting by Theresa who always remembers that I love to cook and shares are few meal ideas or two. It sure makes my stay more comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are clean, service excellent and wifi speedy.

Thank you and keep up the good work! I'm my opinion, the ONLY place to stay in SSM.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca H, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your five-star rating via TripAdvisor on March 19, 2013. Your valuable feedback was a treat to read.

It’s no secret that we have fantastic staff who are always warm, friendly and immediately ready to assist our guests at any given time. From the Front Desk (who are swift and friendly), to Housekeeping (who are dedicated to providing our guests a room that is clean, fresh and that reflects the highest quality standards) and, finally, to our Breakfast Attendants (Teresa, in particular, who shares meal ideas and performs her services with a big smile and a friendly demeanor), we couldn’t be more proud of our accomplishments as it relates to guest satisfaction.

One thing we can promise is that you will always receive exceptional service and that is surely why you have become one of our VIPS. The staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites SSM is looking forward to welcoming you back once more!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Modern rooms, clean and very close to restaurants, the only negative is we booked for 5 and there are only 2 towels in the room. Nice clean pool with hot tub. Pool is small but at least they have one.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your TripAdvisor review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I apologize for the lack of towels that were provided in your room upon arrival. It is standard for the housekeepers to leave 3 sets of towels in each room. The front desk staff are trained to inform Housekeeping when a room will be occupied by 4 or more persons. I sincerely apologize for this hindsight and assure you that corrective action will be put into place to ensure that this doesn’t happen in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Sault.