The name sounds cute, but it refers to the ugly water tower next to the hotel.
Pros: The lobby is nicely renovated, with a huge TV and fireplace. The room was also nicely designed. There is a "spa" which is just a pool + hot tub + sauna, no actual spa services. Caseys in the hotel, and they have a great coffee bar at breakfast time.
Cons: Location is right on Great Northern Rd, which is very busy. There were junior hockey teams roaming the halls, and drunk group having a party in the next room. Not a place for a quiet getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service Inn with 176 rooms and suites, Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites offers professional and genuine hospitality. Under one roof, you'll find Casey's Grill.Bar, the Water Tower Pub (live music Wed. To Sat.), Club Cabana Aqua Spa with the Sault's only 4-season outdoor whirlpool, Tempospa Health & Fitness, The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre, and the McGuffin Gallery. Located at the cross-roads of Sault Ste. Marie, there are many shops and restaurants nearby, plus ample parking (perfect for those with bigger rigs). If you're on an outdoor adventure, we offer free secured storage for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and outdoor equipment such as kayaks. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites, BW Premier Collection Sault Ste. Marie, Canada - Ontario