My girlfriends and I flew into The Soo on Friday afternoon for 2 nights as we were taking the Agawa Canyon Train Tour on Saturday. When we arrived, we headed to the bar for a drink while our suite was being readied. We had arrived 2 hours before check in. They allowed us to check in early and soon we were enjoying the amenities of this full service resort hotel. The suite had a queen bed with a glorious comforter and a double bed in a shared room. There was a modern kitchen with a bar fridge and a microwave. We also had a pull out double couch in the tv room. The size was perfect for 5 women. We thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor hot tub outside the pool where we could buy a beer. It was lovely with the waterfall in the background. We noshed on appetizers in Casey's Restaurant which is adjoining the hotel. Th next morning I headed down to the restaurant to check out breakfast. To my delight there was a Starbucks available for my morning coffee. The lady behind the counter was exceptional. She allowed me to order our breakfast sandwiches for pick up a few minutes later. We grabbed our sandwiches and hopped into our waiting cab that had been pre-arranged by the front desk.
Overall, the experience was excellent. We were all impressed with the service of the hotel staff. We were so relaxed we ended up staying in our room and missed the entertainment in the bar that evening.
Our only recommendation would be that if you know how many people are staying in the room to have enough towels and glasses so we don't have to bother housekeeping. Other than that, The Water Tower Inn is grand! Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service Inn with 176 rooms and suites, The Water Tower Inn offers professional and genuine hospitality. Under one roof, you'll find Casey's Grill.Bar, the Water Tower Pub (live music Wed. To Sat.), Club Cabana Aqua Spa with the Sault's only 4-season outdoor whirlpool, Tempospa Health & Fitness, The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre, and the McGuffin Gallery. Located at the cross-roads of Sault Ste. Marie, there are many shops and restaurants nearby, plus ample parking (perfect for those with bigger rigs). If you're on an outdoor adventure, we offer free secured storage for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and outdoor equipment such as kayaks. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection Sault Ste. Marie, Canada - Ontario