The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection
US$75
US$72
US$106
US$103
Super 8 Sault Ste Marie ON(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
US$115
US$111
Ambassador Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$79
US$73
Agoda.com
US$113
US$110
US$79
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$89
US$76
Priceline
Priceline
All reviewsthe pubcasey's restaurantoutdoor hot tubstarbucks coffeeclub cabanalive entertainmentbox lunchpool areaattached restaurantnice poolagawa canyongreat place to staynorthern ontariogreat restaurantthree nightsacross the streetfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had a wonderful stay last weekend. Celebrated my sister's and brother in law 50th anniversary and was greeted with arm open and a smile. All accommodation were to our asking. The staff went above and beyond our expectations and I truly recommend this hotel. It had been several years went I last stayed there and I found the renovations excellent and beyond. The food was excellent at Casey's. Thank you for a great stay. We will be back.

Room Tip: Book ahead and a week before reconfirm your stay with the hotel itself.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Wow! Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law on their 50th...what an amazing milestone! We could not be more pleased to have been part of your celebration. We completely renovated the Inn back in 2010, and it's wonderful to know you appreciated our upgrades. We are proud to be part of many family moments, and thank you sincerely for including us in yours. Hopefully your next visit will come sooner than the last!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Arrived at the hotel in the wee hours of Saturday morning after rolling my car on the highway 100kms away in a snow storm. I'd stayed here before and insisted on being towed all the way here, knowing that I could at least look forward to a comfy stay, but when I arrived and explained I'd been in an accident, they immediately upgraded me to a jacuzzi suite and helped my bring all my belongings in from my smashed up car. I'm so glad to be in the hands of these folks after such a terrible night. That tub is just what my aching body needs.

Room Tip: I can vouch for the jacuzzi tubs. They're lovely and fit two people easily.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Ah that Northern Ontario weather...it continues to be unpredictable! I sincerely hope you are OK after your accident and that our soothing Thermomasseur Ultra Spa bathtub relaxed away some of your aches and pains. We are incredibly flattered that you would insist on being towed all the way to our family-run Inn, where you undoubtedly received the family-style service you needed. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon...hopefully under better circumstances! :)

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The staff at Algomas Water Tower Inn went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! From the get go, the wedding planner tended to our every wish and dream, the cleanliness of the facility everywhere you went was impressive, the food for our reception was out of this Our rooms were very spacious and extremely comfortable! The server who took care of us went above and beyond the call of duty for us! And, one of the most memorable memories from that night was the owner agreeing to change the lights shining on the water tower, to match our wedding colors!! Mr. Hilsinger, thank you!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at The Water Tower Inn, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Every bride should feel like royalty...and I know that our Certified Wedding Planner, Tracy, always takes great personal care of her couples. Our independence affords us more opportunity to do things differently - why shouldn't a Valentine's Day wedding have their wedding colours glow on our namesake, the water tower? I will pass on your kudos to our staff - they will be supremely pleased that they exceeded your expectations. And a sincere congratulations to you and your husband! We wish you a fantastic life together...maybe we can celebrate your first anniversary together? :)

Reviewed 28 February 2014

When I saw this place on the internet... I got super excited, but when I got there it seemed like a different place.
For people who care, they have the rainbow flag outside.
The beds are kinda uncomfortable, not the best. The standard rooms seemed quite small to me, the TV sticking out of the wall is tiny.
The guy who supervises the pool always seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Beware, the hot tub is deep, do not let your child go in alone, 5ft deep, so please be careful.
The food is expensive, and does not taste very good, I recommend you go across the street to Metro, Chinese restaurant, McDonalds or a eating place down the street.
The man at the front desk was kind enough to give us another room when a child of ours threw up. And another time, the manager( at least he looked like the manager) sent some teenagers out of the pool when they were jumping in, which is against the rules.
It is a big hotel, there is West and East sides, even if someone has the same number as you, it could possibly mean, going down the elevator, walking down the hall, then going up another elevator.
Went as a family for a hockey tournament

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for sharing your experience at Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites. We are a large, full-service hotel - 176 rooms and suites featuring distinct amenities to suit all travelers' personal needs. East and west elevators connect to all floors for convenient access to parking and accommodations. Club Cabana Aqua Spa is a one-of-a-kind facility that includes an always-hot sauna, pool, deep, custom indoor whirlpool, wading pool and the only outdoor whirlpool in Sault Ste. Marie. It is a much larger facility than at most hotels and it is monitored to ensure a relaxing and fun atmosphere for children and adults, guests and members. I hope that your child recovered quickly from his bout of illness, and I'm glad that our Guest Services Representative was able to help you with this unfortunate situation. And of course, we hope your team fared well at the tournament!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as a family. The hotel is really just average. The beds are horribly uncomfortable. They are very hard and I woke up with terrible back pain each day. The pool is a nice place for the kids to play but the gentleman who "supervises" is very grumpy with children. He is very unpleasant and really doesn't seem to enjoy his job. This takes away from the experience of the facilities. The outdoor hot tub is fun. Disappointed that the falls are no longer working in the smaller pool. The best part of the stay was the friendly cleaning staff and the night auditor (as we arrived late in the evening). They were so pleasant! Others working here could learn from them! With other newer hotels in The Sault, The Water Tower Inn needs to step it up a bit. It is convenient to have Casey's in the hotel. The breakfast is very good and we had very quick and friendly service. We weren't as lucky with dinner and were underwhelmed. I think we will stay elsewhere next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

It's wonderful to hear that our staff made your stay memorable...we are very proud of our associates and the service they offer our guests. I regret that you did not encounter good sleep quality while you stayed with us. We regularly receive very good reviews about the comfort of our beds and our cozy premium bedding (we do have a signature "Snugglebed", after all :)). As you indicate, Club Cabana Aqua Spa is a great aqua facility for adults and kids alike to relax and swim. While our staff certainly do not want to negatively impact your play time, they are available to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests. Of course, I will personally follow up to ensure that our Club Cabana personnel were following through on this commitment. Thank you for taking time to write a review - we appreciate all feedback from our valued guests.