My wife, adult daughter, and my best friend stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites Bay Front in route to our annual fishing trip to Canada. We arrived and checked in at 7:45 pm on a Friday evening. The front desk staff was very cordial and helpful. There was ample parking around the building. The building appeared well maintained. We registered quickly and went to our respective rooms. Our room was on the second floor away from the elevator and vending machine area. It was very clean and fresh.
The room consisted of two queen-size beds, nightstand with lamp, double dresser, flat screen television, desk, chair, and lamp, and a round table with chairs at a bay window. There was a cute cabinet with glassed framed doors on one end of the dresser. It contained a coffee maker, coffee, and condiments. A cabinet below that contained a mini-refrigerator. The room did not have a microwave oven. The room thermostat controlled a wall-mounted unit. The telephone and clock radio were on the nightstand between the beds. The base of the lamp had two electrical outlets. The room was comfortable was tastefully decorated. Wi-Fi was available in all areas free of charge. The area around our room was very quiet. We had a great night’s sleep.
A hot complimentary breakfast was included in the price of the room. Breakfast consisted of scrambled or hard-boiled egg, link sausage, toast, milk, coffee, tea, a variety of juices, bagels, pastries, muffins, and cereal. Kitchen staff was available in the dining area to assist. There was a formal restaurant and bar on the premises. We did not use either as we arrived late and departed very early the following morning. There was a shopping mall conveniently located across the street from the motel. We enjoyed our stay there and we would definitely say there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 108 beautifully appointed rooms & suites, full service hotel. Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub & fitness centre. Restaurant & Lounge. Four Meeting & Banquet rooms ,Business Centre. Choice Hotels 2015 Platinum award winner, top 3% of all of Canada for Guest satisfaction,Room Cleanliness and Product Quality . Located in downtown Sault Ste. Marie, On. directly across from the Agawa Canyon Tour Train, Station Mall, Essar entertainment centre, River Boardwalk, Mill Market and only 1 block from the casino and the closest hotel to The International Bridge between US and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bay Front Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Quality Inn
- Bay Front Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Sault Ste. Marie
- Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front Sault Ste. Marie, Canada - Ontario