Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront
US$73
US$107
US$104
Trunk Road Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
US$64
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$89
US$81
US$127
US$96
Hotels.com
US$111
US$108
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$82
US$78
Agoda.com
US$81
Northlander Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
US$68
Ambassador Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
US$79
Travelocity
All reviewsmary's riverriver viewdeluxe roomholiday innoverlooking the waterfront desk staffcanadian sideinternational bridgewater frontgreat sleepstation mallcomfortable bedsmini fridgeboth timesdefinitely stay here againhockey tournamentagawa canyon train
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stay at this hotel when we take our son to University. They usually offer a discount for familes of Students. I usually book online, but thought I might try out another hotel this year. I came back to this one as I love overlooking the waterfront, and be close to the Station Mall and Walking along the water. I ended up paying more as a Walk-In then if I booked online. Tip.Book online before you go, with Hotels.com or directly with the hotel. Yes, you can get cheaper hotels, like the newly renovated Holiday Inn which also includes breakfast, but i didn't want to listen to traffic. I love the location of this hotel the most....very quiet, with great views of the St Mary's and bridge to US.

We always enjoy the spacious, clean, modern rooms, with very comfortable beds. The bathrooms are nice with a large shower. The food is always very good. They have a pool and Gym as an added bonus. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Book the Waterview rooms...worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and loved it. The staff were courteous and professional. We loved the view from our room and also loved going for walks along the extensive boardwalks around the hotel. Very nice!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here for two nights. The location was great - right across the river from the Soo locks. The room was very clean and quiet. We ate in the restaurant one night and our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. There is a mall right across the road and several restaurants close by. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Besides having a great view along the waterfront, the Delta has some of the best hotel beds I have ever slept in. The only reason I don't give them an 'excellent' is that when I booked the hotel rooms online, I added breakfast (addl 14CAD) to the reservation, which was charged to my card. I don't know why they organize it like that, since the breakfast isn't a buffet style, and most breakfasts to choose from on their breakfast menu in the hotel are over CAD 14 (which is anyway a bit pricey for breakfast). The breakfast was really quality and delicious, but then the server was really confused when she wanted to bill me but I said I'd prepaid and checked out already. They had to charge my card a second time after breakfast. Not very organized or straightforward.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Typical Delta experience -- check in goes well - too the room -- firt time in this property since Delta took it over -- room was good -- clean - comfortable -- internet hookup worked well -- shower had good water pressure and towels all reasonably new -- typcal delta - great bed and great pillows -- had breakfast in the morning and no worries -- no charge parking on site -- good location

Room Tip: Upper floors facing the lake -- best bet
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Tasha G, Guest Service Supervisor at Delta Hotels Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us a 5 on Tripadvisor! We are very grateful to have so many loyal guests! Your kind words will be shared with our team. We hope that you will be able to join us again here in Sault Ste. Marie so you can see more of what we offer in our wonderful community.

Warm regards,