The hotel we normally stay in was booked solid for this trip so we went over to the Days Inn. The host in the lobby was very nice and was able to get us rooms quickly. We received coupons for breakfast the next day which was nice. They have a selection of items you can get with it. A *good* free hot breakfast is an extra you don't normally get at some hotels. They have underground parking which is also a plus.
The layout of the hotel is a bit interesting to say the least and the hallways had a real "hotel" smell to them. But the rooms were quite clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing and the shower was great. I also enjoyed the fact that there was a fridge and microwave in the room as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Days Inn & Suites is conveniently located steps from the Essar Sports and Entertainment Complex in the heart of downtown, across from the Station Mall shopping centre and boardwalk, we are surrounded by most major attractions, local points of interest and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Centre Travelodge Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Travelodge Sault Ste Marie
- Travel Lodge Sault Ste. Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Travel Lodge
- Sault Ste. Marie Travelodge
- Days Inn & Suites Sault Ste. Marie, ON Canada - Ontario