“Good Italian”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Good food, but average for the Sault.....so much Italian here. We had a good meal, the food was hot, tasty and on time. Service was good. Nothing bad about it but nothing outstanding.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Siko

“excellent food”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

every special occasion sends us over to Fresco's, the prime rib is excellent, the BBQ ribs are melt in your mouth tender and the service is outstanding. The lunch menu is great as well.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank grammahunnie
sault ste. marie
“Never Had a bad Meal”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Solid experience and thoroughly enjoy my meal, I've been here about 4 times in the last year and it has always been good food and reasonable prices. Not sure where the bad reviews come from. Service was fast and pleasant

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank horseiv
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Places my wife and I enjoy”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Good food, great service at reasonable price. My wife and I dine there fairly often and I take business associates there for a nice quiet lunch that they are always impressed with

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Graham F
Sault Ste. Marie
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I have had a couple decent meals at Fresco but my latest experience was not a good one. The special the evening we went was Prime Rib, so we assumed it would be fresh and delicious - not the case. We later found out it was left over from a banquet and they just heated it up on the grill. It was tough and cold in the middle. This left a bad taste in my mouth (literally and figuratively) - usually when you order a special or feature it is something that is freshly made, not last nights leftovers. We won't be back .

• Visited December 2011