“Great experience”

Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice hotel for the affordable price we paid. Hotel is a little bit run down but all the time they keep on improving. Staff and management are great. Very friendly and always there to assist. I could not ask for more and I was very happy with my stay. Will recommend for the price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cris S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Excellent customer service!!! :) As soon as I arrived to the hotel it was clean and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean and affordable. I would highly recommend this place!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank leslie M
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel as a whole is run down and unkept, the greyhound station attached to hotel had very sketchy people hanging out in the parking lot. Found out out toilet didn't work at 10pm and had to take the kids out of bed and move rooms...the second room had dirty carpet and could not easily access the room from out side. We were told we could drive around and park outside of the room but the out side door had not been shovelled and had formed an "ice bank" outside the door. Would not recommend to anybody...didn't even feel safe leaving out vehicle out in the parking lot!

• Stayed April 2014
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014

After writing a negative review following my stay, I had an email from the owner advising me he would be reimbursing me 50% and he hoped I'd give this hotel another try. He stated he'd be sending me a cheque as he did not have my credit card info..I emailed him my address but also commented I found it interesting they didn't have my credit card info when at check in the clerk asked for my card for "incidentals"...a month has passed and I've received nothing...yep, can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014
Elliot Lake, Canada
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Read some of the on line reviews, and was wondering what I got myself into. Though the hotel is old. The place was clean, and the beds very comfortable, and the price was right.. Have no complaints, for the price.

Room Tip: No restuarant, it closed along time ago, but they still advertise free breakfast, I think someone sh...