“A must...”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
GTA, ONTARIO, CANADA
“A must...”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I'll be as brief as possible. I am of Indian heritage and know my Indian cuisine inside-out. I also cook it, and I can say without reservation, this is the best Indian dining I have had outside of India.

Prices are cheap, but the quality of ingredients and cooking is superb. I tried a few different dishes, but I hesitate to recommend any; you can rest assured any of the dishes will be great.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank mellofellow

“Awesome Indian food!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

New to the Sault and the food is awesome. The butter chicken is amazing and the portion sizes are good. Naan is nice and fresh as well. I'm really glad this family was able to get this place going after the husky closed...their hard work has paid off...check it out!

Visited July 2013
sault ste marie
“curry”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Khan cooks some of the best curries I have ever tasted. Lived on curry in UK in the 60s. I highly recommend the Biryani. His Naans, made fresh daily, are slightly flat. Otherwise you cannot go wrong. Beware the Vindaloo, hiccoughingly spicy.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank marrack
“Nice for a change”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Tandoori does not have a great decor, and the atmosphere is just OK. The restaurant is quite small, and the service is not great, as there usually is only one server on duty. The food though, is pretty good. If you are looking for Indian food, this is probably the best place in the Sault.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank NP53
“Tandoori Excellence”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was so excited when I discovered this new restaurant in the Soo. I grew up in England and craved my Saturday night curry. This restaurant delivers. My parents visited from England this Summer and told the owners daughter it was the best curry they had ever had, which is a fantastic review from people who eat curry every week.
We order at least once a month and it never fails to impress me how fresh and delicious it is. Keep up the good work and keep this ex-pat in her Saturday night take-out delight! My children have been introduced to Chicken Korma thanks to the Tandoori Gardan and hopefully will continue our family tradition when they are older.

• Visited December 2013