“Chicken Vindaloo”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Sault Ste. Marie
“Chicken Vindaloo”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

While it's an old building has seen better days, the food is worth the visit (but I'd recommend take-out). I ordered the Chicken Vindaloo with rice and it was DELISH ! It's so nice to have Indian food available in the city.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank hrh01

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always A Tasty Meal”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I love going to eat at Tandoori Gardan. As I enter the restaurant I am warmly greeted by the staff. I sit and listen to the Indian music in the background as I order Samosa Chana for an appetizer followed by Chili Chicken and rice for my main meal. The food is very flavourful with a great aroma. I look forward to my next visit and trying different dishes each time.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank David M
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The food always very good and I have never had a bad meal regardless of what I choose. I have tried most of the items on the menu. I enjoy eating the Chicken Goa, Tikka Masala Chicken, Chicken Curry among so many others. The meals always come out very hot and the ingredients are really fresh. Service is friendly and helpful by recommending items from the menu.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 4Kasper
Sault Ste. Marie
“Indian food should be spicy!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The food was good but of the 6 of us who went for dinner even the wimps thought it should have been a lot more spicy, i even asked for more heat and found it lacking.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dogman2000
Kabul, Afghanistan
“Best Indian Food Eva”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I can only put this in 4 words, "Best Tandoori Food in Canada" in know its 5 but theses guys deserve an extra word or two

• Visited September 2013