“Still Good Bang for the Buck” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Muio's Restaurant & Tavern

Muio's Restaurant & Tavern
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Still Good Bang for the Buck”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

The food quality has suffered in recent months, but you still get a good meal for a good price. Service is always good.

• Visited September 2013

arizona
“Enormous breakfast with the locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Locals advised our family group to eat breakfast here, and we are glad we did. The portions are enormous, pancakes great, house-made sausage patty enormous, potatoes good, service terrific.

• Visited October 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Muio's restaurant has been around since I was a teenager. I remember going there for fries and gravy and cherry cokes. We still go there when we want a good breakfast, salad, or a great meatball sandwich and Italian salad. Great place to meet new friends. Home of the Sault greyhound pre game meal

• Visited September 2013
Fremont, Michigan, United States
“yuck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

just (and I mean just) ordered food for pick up (on the advice of the Agawa Canyon rep) the order was totally wrong - they got the ribs right (which are really small). The pasta (not the pasta I ordered) and sauce was so bland, no parm or salt provided. Asked for utensils since we are staying in a hotel, none provided. SO NOT WORTH IT.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

The last time I came here for lunch the service was horrible. The waitress treated my friend and I like we were nothing but a bunch of broke kids. I have worked as a waitress and I always give generous tips for great service.
My friend had inquired about a cocktail and what it was made with. The waitress told her she didn't know, and never came back with an answer! My friend and I were very polite, and despite all this we overheard the waitress telling her manager that she didn't want to serve our table! All we ordered was the pasta lunch special. It was watery with no flavour andthe waitress failed to bring me my salad.
Just as I was finishing up my meal the waitresscame to our table (I assume to clear our plates) and asked me "are you done yet?" In a very rude tone.

Needless to say I did not leave her any tip, and Ihope she finds a new job soon, because serving is not her forte. Will never come back here.

• Visited August 2013