“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Missing items from my delivery order, along with a few other issues.. When called the restaurant back they informed me I would have to pick up my missing items myself, after I already paid for the food and the delivery for it!! I was never rude to the manager I was speaking to, but he was rude and told me my problems didn't matter to him, then he said I'm busy and hung up on me! Can we say terrible customer service or what?!

3 Thank emypoo57

Elliot Lake
“Perfection”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We enjoyed a great prime rib dinner that was cooked to perfection. We were seated quickly even though the parking lot was full. My husband ate here on a business trip previously so wanted to bring me as he enjoyed it so much. The area we were seated in had only about 5 tables so felt cozy. I would return next time we visit the Sault.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“Food and service decent, manager not good”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our two families visited this establishment back in May. We had four children with use between the ages of 5-9. We waited 2 hours for our main courses to be served, not acceptable especially with children. When my husband asked for the manager to come over to have a chat, he got his back up and did not even offer an apology just excuses for being very busy. I can understand busyness but what I can's understand is a manger's lack of skills at calming a situation perhaps some free appetizers for the kids who had been waiting since 6:30 for dinner. A very poor manager they have hired.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sarahboh
Northwest Indiana
“Overpriced and Mediocre”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I ate here on our way back home. From the ignorant hostess to the inexperienced server to the cold and mediocre food...whatore can I say?

• Visited August 2013
Markham, Canada
“Slow slow slow”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This place is better slow...the wife and I went there for dinner while visiting Sault Ste Marie and the service is very slow. We saw there are a lot of empty tables and they still make us wait 20min for table...then the waitress make us waiting 10 - 15 min to make our orders...after that the food are slow to come...and they screw up one of our order too...I'm like OMG at that point...the steak is not good as well...the meat is hard to chew...I'll have to say, we will never go there again!

2 Thank Eric T