“Indian Food here Believe it or not!”
Review of Husky North - CLOSED

Husky North
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We had been driving and travelling for days and stopped here for gas. (our hotel was on the same road) We were hungry and noticed they had a restaurant attached. Checked out the menu, and they had Indian food!!! We ordered their Biriyani, butter chicken and a couple of rotis and naans. Was made quickly and was fabulous!!!

We took the food to go since we were staying in a hotel just down the road.

Totally out of place, but worth it.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Eating in it is a truck stop. Exactly what you expect. Plus Indian food. If you wish to eat it in a more pleasant surrounding then get a take away. No difference in price. Biriyani is very difficult to make and here is one of the best. Veg, chicken or lamb. The Samosas are good and come with Channa Masala and tamarind sauce. Delicious. Beware the Vindaloo if you cannot take the heat. Great tasty food, the only "Indian" around. The Naan are not up to standard so we buy them at metro.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I'd have never believed it had I not eaten the food myself! I've had several people tell me that the Indian food here was really good, so when I was visiting family this weekend, I tried some. What this place lacks in ambiance, it makes up for in the quality of the food. They have a decent selection of well-priced dishes and it seemed to me that everything is made to order and was very fresh.

I'll definitely pay this place a visit again when I am in the Sault!

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

Service was sooo slow for the whole experience but the breakfast was good which was the only saving grace

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Absurdly good Indian food... particularly given that its a truck stop. Seriously... try the butter chicken. This review is 100% based on the food. The atmosphere itself is basic trucker stop.