“I love this place!”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I tend to fall in love with certain dishes at certain restaurants. I constantly come back to Toi for the lobster rice paper wraps (I ask them to add avocado) and their salmon tartar w. shrimp crisps. Their Amazing!! The atmosphere is chic, always a nice place to go for a bite to eat and drinks.
My only negative comment would be that they need a bit of music to lend to the mood. Twice I have been there in the evening and noticed that there was no mood music, just total silence. Once you notice it, you can't un-notice it...
Love this place!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Cameron S

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food in Niagara”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I always have a lot to talk about with one another, but when we come here, all we talk about is how delicious the food is. The atmosphere is beautiful and the service extremely professional. Have the crispy duck!! It's a generous serving, crispy and delicious and it comes de-boned - amazing.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kristina N
Rochester, New York
“A Hidden Little Gem!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My wife and I had a fabulous lunch here for $9.00 each, plus drinks. The food is exceptionable and presented like artwork. We even had enough left over to take home and enjoy a second time for dinner. The service was excellent, and Michelle the manager was a real sweetheart! This restaurant is hands down the best Thai Restaurant we have experienced in Canada or the U.S.A. We will definitely be coming back, which for us means a 2 1/2 hour drive across the border from Rochester NY.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Rich G
“cold but funky”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Love the contemporary feel of this place but its a little cold.
Very hip tasty menu. Lunch is priced reasonable. Small plates seem to be the theme.
Worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Pleasant service, good food”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I know this place is popular so we decided to try it for lunch one day last week. Not bad but we actually prefer the Pad Thai at Spicy Thai. The service was pleasant and efficient, the place was clean and bright with what looked like lots of regulars. Maybe we chose the wrong thing to order. We might return to try something else sometime.

• Visited September 2013