Although Scott wasn't helpful and flippant over the telephone when booking and thank goodness he wasn't there when I checked in or out ! For the price it was good and clean ! I was surprised as most of the reviews were dreadful in general relating to all Days Inn in general. For a quick weekend stop it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel property is unique to the Days Inn Brand as it has a large Fitness Studio on property accessible for guest use. The Fitness Studio provides full access to hotel guests - which include yoga, speed cycling classes and so much more! The hotel has an indoor pool and Perkins Family Restaurant on site. A short driving distance to Wine Country, Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. Immediately accessible off the QEW travelling either from Toronto, ON or Buffalo, NY. Truly the corner of convenience, comfort and value. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your St. Catharines Niagara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Howard Johnson St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Howard Johnson
- St. Catharines Niagara Ontario, Canada