“Impressed with the service!”

St. Catharines Niagara
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in St. Catharines
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I stayed there for two nights during a business trip combined with a quick visit to Niagara Falls (our first time). On arrival we were greeted by the Front Desk Agent on evenings (Debbie? Dorothy?) who was very accommodating and helpful in addressing our need for two bills to cover both the business and personal parts of our trip.

Once the business portion of the trip was over, we were compelled to cut our Niagara visit short due to weather as we were travelling by motorcycle. Front Desk Agent Tanya was able to help us sort through that at no additional cost (we left her with some fresh blueberry muffins) and arranged for me to store some luggage until others in our business party were able to pick it up with a truck. All-in-all, the staff were excellent.

The hotel was clean and comfortable with ample free parking. Having free access to the adjoining fitness club was a bonus, as was the attached Perkins Family Restaurant.

If travelling to the Niagara region again, we would definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim D
Adrian N, Manager at St. Catharines Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you Jim for your feedback and kind comments. I will be sure to share the comments with the entire team. Guests love our Energy Fitness Centre! Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Why pay "chichi-poopoo" prices in Niagara-on-the-Lake when you can enjoy reasonably priced accommodations that are just minutes away from everywhere you want to be. Ample parking, easy to get to, not too close from the highway as to hear the cars rushing by... Windows that open, clean room and comfy bed. Would go again when in St-Catharines... Hope this review was helpful!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, opposite the highway ;)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Guests love our convenient location to all attractions in Niagara and Niagara-on-the-lake. Whether your visiting wineries or checking out the breathtaking Falls, we are your central location to all things Niagara. Hope you'll visit us soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This time of the year accommodations to Niagara on the Lake are very pricey but just staying outside of the area Days Inn was very reasonable for a two night stay. Location off the highway makes it very accessible. The staff at the Days Inn are very friendly and very accommodating. Rooms are clean as well as the bedding. Beds were very comfortable for sleeping. Cleaning staff friendly and very efficient. Thanking the staff and Dorothy at the Days Inn for a most comfortable two night stay. We will be back. Also Perkins is right next door to hop into for breakfast with a great breakfast selection.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank maryannes894

Thank you for your trip advisor review. We'll be sure to share your feedback with the entire team! Eggs Benedict at Perkins is the best in the city! Hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although Scott wasn't helpful and flippant over the telephone when booking and thank goodness he wasn't there when I checked in or out ! For the price it was good and clean ! I was surprised as most of the reviews were dreadful in general relating to all Days Inn in general. For a quick weekend stop it was fine.

Room Tip: Although they say they have a gym you have to be a member of that specific club !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hikepaddleski
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Back in December I had to move my 85 yr old father to BC just after my mom passed away. He was scared and very hard to deal with. If it wasn't for Kevin at the front desk, I don't know what I would of done. He was my angel. Kevin went above and beyond to help me with my dad. The other staff the next day were also as kind and helpful even ran after me to give me back my deposit. My brother has stayed there 2xs and had a good experience and also mention kevin's kindness. So thank you Days Inn.
Lesley

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I always look forward to my stay. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They are extremely friendly and efficient, and they go out of their way to help make my stay the best it can be. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the service is great--What more can you ask for? Special thanks to Debbie, Craig, Kevin, Scott, Alex, Tanja, and Doroti. I look forward to the next time!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vsvlns
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I recently booked at this hotel for my sons hockey team and would highly recommend you stay there. The staff was great, especially dealing with 14 10-12 year olds!! They were very accommodating! Special thanks to manager Debbie!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
inncredibly-niagara, Guest Relations Manager at St. Catharines Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

It's always great to hear from our guests! Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us we appreciate it and Debbie truly appreciates the personal call out! Hope to see you again in the near future!

Kindest Regards,

Capri Inn
#1 of 7 in St. Catharines
Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the...
#8 of 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Been to St. Catharines Niagara? Share your experiences!