It's now Sunday evening, 19:42 & since we returned to our room at 17:45, the young drunks are screaming, yelling, slamming doors & running up and down the hallways with their bottles of beer in hand. Lovely place, this. Aside from the local drunks, this hotel is dingy & very well worn. The chair in our room came apart in my hand, the bed spread is not quilted/stitched & thus the batting collects in the end hanging over the foot of the bed & pulls the spread to the floor, just a shabby place. My fault, I chose it, sounded good, internet special, $99 @ nite, $119 Friday & Saturday. I guess I expected more for my money. I won't be back. I hope we get some sleep tonite, have an 8 hour drive home tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel property is unique to the Days Inn Brand as it has a large Fitness Studio on property accessible for guest use. The Fitness Studio provides full access to hotel guests - which include yoga, speed cycling classes and so much more! The hotel has an indoor pool and Perkins Family Restaurant on site. A short driving distance to Wine Country, Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. Immediately accessible off the QEW travelling either from Toronto, ON or Buffalo, NY. Truly the corner of convenience, comfort and value. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Howard Johnson St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Howard Johnson
- Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara Ontario, Canada