“A great Cafe with great value in food”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Ranked #15 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed 25 August 2018

There were a party of 7 of us for early Supper.

Upon arrival, the first thing you recognize is this is a Mediterranean-style Café, not a restaurant. Service and presentation is excellent, although less formal than a restaurant.

The food is varied, lots of choice with generous portions and great value for money.

Highly recommended for the entire family

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We took the special, 22$ main course with an appetizer or dessert plus a salad or a soup ! Amazing price and the food tasted so so good. Very happy. Ambiance was excellent, service was too. Very pleasant diner with a great selection of gluten free dessert.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We sat outside and ordered grilled salmon salad and cheese board for starters. They were both awesome. Then we got the main entrees. We actually wanted to try the lamb but they were out. So we had steak which were good.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

OMG! Had the blue and black pasta dish that was the best pasta dish I have eve had
It was smothered in gargonzola cheese,blackened chicken breast, shrimp and sweet peppers! I had a peach bellini plus a pina colada and instead of one of their great desserts, I had a delicious cappachino. The portions are huge and the price is so good for what you get. Staff is freindly and very efficient. The entire experience made me feel like I was back in Italy! Leftovers for lunch today tasted just as good A++++++

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I've always enjoyed Café Amore's signature Caesar Salad. A beautiful bowl of crisp romaine, with a trademark soft garlic bread stick!! Last night however, I was very disappointed. The bowl set in front of me was smaller than the breadstick and it contained about a cup of romaine that was sliced with a knife into small pieces!! No authentic hand torn fresh romaine in my bowl. Embarrassing salad considering I was telling my dining partner how fabulous this salad consistently is.