“New Patio is Fabulous”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have eaten at Naysa Fusion many times but last night we ate on the new patio. Although still a work in progress, it was great to sit outside on a warm night for a quiet dinner. What's more Paul has introduced a few new menu items that we got to try. I highly recommend the Fish Tacos. Light Haddock with a mango salsa - to die for! We also got 1/2 off with the special Facebook promotion to "like" the fish tacos.

We will definitely continue frequenting Naysa Fusion!

3  Thank Dashriprock22

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The service was wonderful, our waiter was such a sweetheart, not too overbearing but always there when we wanted him. The food was great, they explain everything in detail and do their best to accommodate everything you ask. Very tasty, healthy, and fresh ingredients. The decor was lovely and clean, and the bathrooms (always the acid test) were spotless and well maintained. Will go for sure!
The only problem was that it was a it tricky to find parking, but it's worth it.

3  Thank DharmamamaOntario
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I wanted to try Naysa again after seeing all the good reviews. The first time I was there; shortly after they opened on St. Paul St. I had what I'll call an allergic reaction.
Went there on the spur of the moment on a Saturday for lunch; think we were the only ones there so we had great service. The complimentary pickle appetizers were good. I ordered one of the bento boxes; would have preferred the salmon but it's breaded(?) so I had the chicken; it was okay nothing special. Not sure what was with the green tea, suggest you don't order it by the pot.
I'll go back one more time to try the BBQ, some day, maybe in another 5 years.

2  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 4 May 2014

After years experiencing many restaurants in St. Catharines, of which I find most follow the same formula, I had the opportunity to meet with friends at Naysa. I was surprised to find a new taste treasure in our city. The food was excellent, and a refreshing change of pace from the normal fare. The owner and the chef both made us feel very warm and welcome, and made dining there interesting by explaining, with enthusiasm, each aspect of the meal. If you are looking for something new, something excellent, in a quiet surrounding, you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went there today because we had heard good things and the reviews were all fairly good. How could you go wrong with going to the number one restaurant in St Catherines .... we got there and it was sooo empty. Shocking for a number one restaurant, but I juat thought it was the location. Got the rice gnocchi... it was horrible. Overly hot and no flavour what so ever. As we waiting for our soup and pork belly bibi something, we heard the microwave go off and got worried. They both came out SO hot.. thw soup was boiling. No flavour, disgustingly cheap and fatty pork belly and dont even get me started on the rice. I wont be ever going back. Im just waiting to get sick...

6  Thank symonesonja
Paulbomin, Owner at Naysa Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

We appreciate candid feedback from our customers to help us improve all aspects of our restaurant. We intend to take the comments in this review very seriously and will strive to improve in every area of our business. In the future, we hope to impress Simonesonja with the improvements that we make as we learn and grow Naysa Fusion.