“Saturday Night out for Dinner”

Lina Linguini's-Pasta Grille
Ranked #17 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We were here on a Saturday night. Very very busy...they get you seated ASAP which is great when you have 2 kids..The decor had italian written all over it..that was pretty cool...the food was great! The service just as good...the pizza is fantastic. Pasta was OK...definatly reccomend this place for something different...the 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) ate out at more than fair price of $85 on a Saturday night. We couldn't even look at dessert....

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Well first.. I spent $13 plus tip for a delicious lunch.
They served bread first... it was cold, along with the butter, but it made for nice dipping in my...
House salad was phenomenal and the included dressing was likely the best tasting vinaigrette I've ever tasted. Hold on to your bread for dipping.
The pasta was perfectly cooked, a total party of flavor in your mouth.
Service was quick and friendly. Nothing bad to say there. I'd definitely go more!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have to agree with the last reviewer. This place has changed. We used to come here a lot and loved the food. This time it was different. The service was fast and friendly, the atmosphere is nice but the food was very sub par and not what we used to remember it being like. The Alfredo sauce with the fettuccine Alfredo we ordered tasted bland and almost like it was bought at a grocery store pre made. I have tasted better Alfredo sauce in TV dinners I’ve had. The stuffed chicken we ordered was also very bland and the mushroom gravy tasted like canned gravy. I don’t know if it’s new owners or they changed their recipe or just don’t care anymore but I won’t be going back.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Has this restaurant changed ownership? We hadn't visited in a while but used to love Linas when the kids were in university.
On this visit we ate our meals because we were hungry and that's it. Nothing was off with the food but we will not go back. We all had different meals and they were all equally boring and had a chain restaurant feel to the preparation. Very middle of the road and not the quality I remembered. Not for me or the others at my table. Had pastas, pizza and salad.

1  Thank HennessyWhite
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Great food, great service, lots of parking, patio (onto parking lot), lots of choices! Was a great stop on our weekend away. Had Lina's Fettuccine Chicken Ragu and the gnocchi and it was so good. Loved the house salad with a good dressing and yummy chickpeas. Will return!