“Excellent Service and food!”

JJ Kapps Backyard BBQ Steak
Ranked #130 of 478 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: York - Haig
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Our waitress was Briar, who is very passionate, service oriented, pleasant and just a great personality. Additionally she knows the menu very well. If you're staying at the hotel, there is no need to look elsewhere. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Fajitas are good with lots of veggies. Service was good but I was the only one in the restaurant for part of that time. It's attached to the Holiday Inn so a convenient place after checking in. Probably won't eat there again this trip. Not bad but not my first preference.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Me and a couple girlfriends from out of town were meeting friends for bowling Saturday night and ended up being early so decided to eat in the restaurant prior to heading over to the parkway. We were pleasantly surprised by great food and service! Me and one friend shared the all you can eat fajitas, WOW, soooo good! Came out sizzling hot with lots of fresh toppings and sides. Meat choices of chicken and beef were fantastic. We came to find out this is not a special but something you can order off menu everyday! Incredible amounts for the price especially when splitting and we left happy and full. Our server Steph was warm and attentive, she was great! Bowling was just as satisfying. Lots of fun and great atmosphere, bartenders were fabulous and offered great drink selections and quick service!!!!! Will definitely be returning and recommend anyone of all ages to check out this hidden gem :) :)

Reviewed 30 April 2017

My wife and I usually go out for dinner a few times a week and last Thursday we decided to stop here for dinner. This was our first visit and we were both very pleased. My wife had the Shrimp Pecan Fettuccine and I had the Mango Salsa Fillet which were both excellent. The staff was fabulous - no complaints! We will definitely be back and will tell friends about our overall experience!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a restaurant with an extension bar into the bowling hall attached to the Holiday Inn on Ontario Street. As we were staying in the Holiday Inn this was our "home" eating place.
The serving staff in the bar were really lovely, (lovely looking as well as nice people!) very friendly. helpful and efficient.
Surprisingly good food and, at times, really good helpings. My ribs would have lasted me for a week! Excellent experience. Recommend it.