“The Lemon Tree restaurant has a varied menu, including vegan.”
Review of The Lemon Tree

The Lemon Tree
Ranked #33 of 480 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Description: Come enjoy a freshly prepared meal with rich ingredients and a flair for the Mediterranean style of cooking. From appetizers to entree to dessert each meal is prepared which ingredients we know you love! Cheers Niagara
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The staff welcomed me as I entered the restaurant, and offered me a beverage after I sat down. I wasn't ready for one yet, as I was waiting for someone. The restaurant is clean, and spacious. I ordered pork skewer, which came with 3 skewers and tzatziki sauce which was very good. It came with grilled pita bread, salad, oven potatoes & vegetables. It was all good, except the vegetables were scant. The lettuce in the salad was a bit brown on the edges, but it was still good. They had ran out of steak when I was there. The atmosphere was a typical bistro style restaurant. They have their menu with prices posted on line, which is good. The prices range from $16 - $21 for the steak. Burgers at $16 seem overpriced. Some restaurants don't post their prices. There are lunch which items looked good, but they're not available for dinner - like the wrap and such. I would definitely give it another try.

1  Thank 213claudette84

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

First time in St. Catherine’s and Niagara area, we were sight seeing and after enjoying a great day at the falls, we were hungry and driving around the area and we stumbled upon The Lemon Tree restaurant and it was it’s sign that intrigued us, so we decided to stop and eat here.
Entered this bright beautiful place and was greeted by friendly staff and the amazing couple that owns it. We tried the Mediterranean pizza, Greek salad, calamari and their bruschetta, all those dishes were delicious, we loved their pizza and calamari and their Greek salad was one of the tastiest and freshest I’ve eaten in a long time. Very reasonably priced, I definitely recommend it and I would love to go back and try their other stuff on the menu!!

1  Thank liridonm199
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I was here for the first time tonight. After hearing a lot of good things I wanted to try them out. I thought the food was pretty good but definitely over priced for the portion sizes. Plus $2.50 for a can of pop is a rip off. My Caesar salad was good. My moms greek salad had quite a bit of brown lettuce so she did eat hers. Our chicken and potatoes were tasty but not really worth $18 each in my opinion. Service was okay but there was only 1 other table in there. Might be better to stop in for lunch for a burger or pita.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

So I'm a burger and fries kinda gal but was travelling with a vegan and a vegetarian so I tried this restaurant for their benefit. I was pleasantly surprised. It's bright, cheery and clean inside with friendly staff. There may have even been burgers on the menu (I don't recall). I had a chicken wrap that was very yummy. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Prices were reasonable and food was served quickly. I'd recommend this restaurant to all!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered from here for dinner. They even offer delivery which is awesome for when you want a relaxing night in. Food was delivered within the half hour- faster than I expected! The price, considering delivery charge AND amount food, is reasonable.

Portions are very generous- one side salad was more than double the size one usually gets. The grilled chicken burger hit the spot and the Greek salad was fresh!

I'm looking forward to trying their full dinner options.