“Can't wait for next year !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford
Arthur's Round Table
Ranked #50 of 88 Stratford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We have been staying at Kim and Brian's beautiful Victorian home for many years now and we love it ! It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is PERFECT for us. The simple breakfast is just enough to start a leasurely day by the pool or on the huge wrap-around porches. We especially love it when we get the back room with the private balcony. The upstairs kitchen is stocked with glasses, dishes, cutlery, frig, microwave and coffee maker - great for when we stock up at the local grocer's and enjoy poolside lunch or after theatre snacks and nightcaps. We feel like family and we LOVE it !

5  Thank FlowrGirl

Reviewed 22 July 2012

My husband and I were alarmed at this B&B. Avoid at all costs. The WORST Breakfast ever..horrible coffee, no orange juice, stale bread and muffins. The owner claims "Millionaires" frequent this dump..I hardly believe him. I think he is dillusional!!!!

I agree with the other T.O reviewer...dirty place, private bathroom with a light-bulb missing in the vanity.

He locked us out at night...

Listen All...go to the Stone Maiden Inn up the street...amazing breakfas!!! You will not be disappoined...

Catherine

Room Tip: Do not book this B&B...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Catherine A
Reviewed 24 June 2012

If you want to a fun-filled, yet peaceful and friendly environment, I highly recommend this B&B. The pool is wonderful if you want to swim and catch a few rays and it's a short walk to downtown. The owners, Kim and Brian are simply wonderful! While my friends were at their firstly at the Avon, I decided to spend time at the pool. Kim, the owner, gave me all kinds of tips and asked if we had dinner reservations.We did not, but really should have. She proceeded to take her personal time to show me brochures and let me choose. Then she made all our dinner reservations for us while I enjoyed the sun. And when we were running a little short on time, Brian drove us to dinner one night. They were such wonderful hosts! If there's something you'd like, just let the know and they will accommodate. I've traveled the world and stayed at many B&Bs. These are the best hosts and the pool is sparkling clean! Breakfast is basic (cereal, yogurt, toast) so enjoy something light, then try the wonderful local establishments for lunch and dinner. Also, front porch makes for fun gatherings as did the balcony off my upstairs room.

Room Tip: I highly recommend one of the 2 rooms with a queen bed and connected porch . One is upstairs and one...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Dawn A
Reviewed 10 June 2012

To start with breakfast, there was no cheese,very bad coffee,no jam and no fruit,
As for the bed, the room was smelly,not clean I would not recommend this place for the money w have paid to anyone

Room Tip: look for another place before chosing this b&b
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank caillou_12
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Sorry, but cereal and make-your-own-toast does not qualify as a breakfast. If I am paying $99 a night, I expect some scrambled eggs at the very least. Don't go. There are much better choices in Stratford!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank John L
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I'm a seasoned traveler (180 hotel/b&b nights each year), so I'm both picky and flexible.

Owners Kim and Brian were friendly and helpful. Accomodations were as pictured on the web site -- everything clean, interesting decor, and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast fare: coffee, muffins, choice of cold cereal, toast, and juice, self-serve from 8:30 to 9:30. Nice in-ground pool and pool area for use any time. Easy walking (10 minutes) to Avon Theater and downtown Stratford. Further to other Stratford Theaters, but it's a nice walking town and there are cabs if you'd rather not walk. (If you drive, there's parking at the B&B.)

I've stayed in other accomodations in Stratford that didn't meet my travel needs. I'm in Stratford to see plays and have a relaxing time. For example, I don't want to pay an additional $50-150/night for a themed room, a room that includes a TV and DVD player, or a huge breakfast feast.-- I'd rather spend that money on better seats at the theater or dinner before the play. Staying at Arthur's Round Table proved to be a smart choice - it very good value and we will stay there again next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Loopy_Furball
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Place dirty, esp. bathroom. "Linens" threadbare. Breakfast: cereal. Worth $49, not $99.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple