Very comfortable. We booked very last minute and they were able to accommodate us by having us switch to a different room for our second night. Our first night we stayed in the Raj room which was a bit small but still comfortable. The 2nd room was their most expensive one and was huge and very plush, the Regency Room Silver coffee service in our room in the morning was a nice treat. Breakfast was pretty good, ate out by the pool both days because weather was nice and had the company of 2 little dogs who liked to sit by our table during breakfast. Marc was very pleasant and helpful with restaurant suggestions.
Overall a pleasant and comfortable stay, but we would hesitate to go back simply because of the price...luxury doesn't come cheap. It would also depend on whether you'd be able to make use of the amenities that they have to offer, such as the big pool in the backyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious private retreat set on an acre of residential woodlands, overlooking the Avon River parklands and within two blocks of the downtown core. All rooms are exquisitely furnished with ensuite bathrooms. Features include fine Egyptian linens, all-season goose down duvets, robes for each season. wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DVD, and stereo CD/Clock radio. Tariff includes morning silver coffee service, gourmet breakfast, full evening turndown, and seasonal heated salt-water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Hotel Stratford
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Canada