The photos and description on the web looked fine -- clean with character. But when we got there, it was so much more. Warm hospitality, thoughtful investments, fabulous decor, everywhere, succulent Breakfasts, gracious pool and lounge area outdoors, and a house pet dog named Francis that is irresistible. In Stratford, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious private retreat set on an acre of residential woodlands, overlooking the Avon River parklands and within two blocks of the downtown core. All rooms are exquisitely furnished with ensuite bathrooms. Features include fine Egyptian linens, all-season goose down duvets, robes for each season. wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DVD, and stereo CD/Clock radio. Tariff includes morning silver coffee service, gourmet breakfast, full evening turndown, and seasonal heated salt-water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Hotel Stratford
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Canada