I visited Stewart House last year when it first opened and was absolutely thrilled with the gem I had uncovered in Stratford! I made a special trip to Stratford this year JUST to have the pleasure of staying there again and I was, of course, not disappointed. Staying at Stewart House is just a delightful experience from beginning to end -- from Marc (the owner)'s family-like welcome to the beautifully designed rooms to Mary's superb cooking (we are vegans and she went to such trouble to accomodate us!) to the sophisticated, but relaxed atmosphere. All the rooms are equally lovely and decorated in a distinct style. The saltwater pool is a delight. Their DVD and CD collection a fab bonus.
Stewart House is definitely one of the BEST B&B's around...period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious private retreat set on an acre of residential woodlands, overlooking the Avon River parklands and within two blocks of the downtown core. All rooms are exquisitely furnished with ensuite bathrooms. Features include fine Egyptian linens, all-season goose down duvets, robes for each season. wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DVD, and stereo CD/Clock radio. Tariff includes morning silver coffee service, gourmet breakfast, full evening turndown, and seasonal heated salt-water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Hotel Stratford
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Canada