Stewart House isn't cheap, but it delivers. The rooms are gorgeous. Breakfast by the pool on a beautiful summer morning is about as close to paradise on earth as I can imagine. The service is impeccable. And then there's the Stratford Shakespeare Festival--the only place in North America where you can reliably experience some of the world's best productions of play's by the English language's greatest playwright--as well as fabulously staged Broadway musicals and theatre classics you'll seldom find outside a festival setting. And Stratford is also renowned for its fine restaurants. We always reserve one night of our stay just for a long, leisurely dinner after the pre-theatre crowds have dispersed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious private retreat set on an acre of residential woodlands, overlooking the Avon River parklands and within two blocks of the downtown core. All rooms are exquisitely furnished with ensuite bathrooms. Features include fine Egyptian linens, all-season goose down duvets, robes for each season. wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DVD, and stereo CD/Clock radio. Tariff includes morning silver coffee service, gourmet breakfast, full evening turndown, and seasonal heated salt-water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Hotel Stratford
- Stewart House Inn, Stratford, Ontario Canada