During the past several years we have stayed at a number of Stratford area Inns and Bed & Breakfasts and we found that the Stone Maiden Inn was our best experience yet. There really was not a downside to our stay there, with our room (The Secret Garden) very clean and very quiet, as well as having several unique and interesting quirks of architecture and design. The hosts were gracious and accommodating. Trish was very helpful when we arrived, and Pat had already been especially helpful when we had to rebook our original reservation to this later date after I sustained an injury that precluded travel. Breakfast was superb, with several fresh and delicious entrees to choose from. In all, a most splendid experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1873 Victorian Mansion with 15 guestrooms all with en-suite, antiques set in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Rated at 4.5/5 stars under the Federation of Bed and Breakfast Association of Ontario. Hot chef prepared gourmet breakfast menu daily included. Park and walk everywhere. Stratford is home to the Stratford Festival, Stratford Summer Music, and many culinary events... always something to do year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Stone Maiden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Maiden Hotel Stratford
- Stone Maiden Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada