I visit Stratford every year, and only discovered the Stone Maiden Inn last year. I stayed there again this year, and was again delighted with the experience. The host and hostess are very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable - I had one of my best sleeps ever! The breakfasts are wonderful and well presented, and the service is excellent. And the location couldn't be better - a very short walk to downtown Stratford. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1873 Victorian Mansion with 14 guestrooms all with en-suite, antiques set in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Rated at 4.5/5 stars under the Federation of Bed and Breakfast Association of Ontario. Spa services now available. Hot chef prepared gourmet breakfast menu daily included. Park and walk everywhere. Stratford is home to Justin Bieber, the Stratford Festival, and many culinary events... always something to do year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Maiden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Maiden Hotel Stratford
- Stone Maiden Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada