The Parlour Inn
US$106
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$263
Hotels.com
Queen's Inn at Stratford(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Annex Room Restaurant & Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotels.com
Majer's Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$74
Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$107
Foster's Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$109
Festival Inn(Stratford)
US$108
US$103
Travelocity
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$105
Travelocity
All reviewspavlovavintage hotelsshuttle servicegastro pubfree shuttleprime ribniagara on the lakeavon theatrein townwithin walking distancequaint hoteldining roomtwo bedroom suitejacuzzi tubfront desk staffkeurig coffee makeroutdoor patio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. We got the king jacuzzi suite which was smaller than I thought it would be but still a nice room nonetheless. But the food was absolutely amazing. My only complaint with the food was the Yorkshire pudding was burnt. Would definitely return again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The hotel is styled after older style of hotels but amenities are up to date. Nice large bathrooms and bedrooms are spacious. the staff is very helpful.

The restaurant is good. the locals talk about the restaurant as a destination for them at night. I didn't try it for dinner but has several people mention it to me.

very convenient to downtown, everything seems to be walking distance from this location.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank joakley815
Michael E, General Manager at The Parlour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for your review, the information you have provided me will assist me to fine tune the operations for the future. Please contact me directly so that we may discuss in further detail.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

my girlfriend I went there after Christmas, it was a gift I got her for a night away..... we got the king room and it was very nice the bed was comfortable and everything was very clean. we also had dinner down at the restaurant and the service was quite nice from the employees... and the food was excellent main meal and dessert..... it would be a very nice place to go in the summer time to take in the festival and to enjoy Stratford in the summer...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Our stay at The Parlour Inn got off to a great start due to the friendly welcome and conversation at the front desk. We were too early for check-in because we wanted to walk around town for the day. However, because we asked if we could park there even though we were early, we discovered that our room was actually ready for us. That was a bonus!
We booked a King room. The bed was fantastic, as were the comfy pillows. We appreciated the Keurig coffee maker and K-cups. The room was spotlessly clean, and we could control the temperature ourselves.
There was a hockey team staying at the hotel, and though they were noisy in the hallway (conversation and slamming doors), we couldn't hear a thing from the other hotel rooms.
I would return to The Parlour Inn any time for a stay in Stratford.

Room Tip: For a romantic get-away, choose a room with a Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carobs
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The Parlour is a grand old hotel located in downtown Stratford. I came here for business, but got away for a little theater time while I was here. Most of the theaters are within walking distance. The hotel has nice rooms that have been renovated. I was very pleased with the service.

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the older part of the facility
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business