We stayed here last week for a one night stay after an afternoon at the theatre. I thought it was a nice hotel, with very friendly staff. Our room was clean, and we had no troubles with anything, and no concerns. We had a room with a King bed, and it was quite roomy. I do agree with others, that it seems a little pricey for a small town, but it wasn't crazy. We also had dinner at the Parlour restaurant, and it was quite delicious. The portion sizes were quite large (maybe too large!). Our dinner was quite reasonable... salad, beer, entree and dessert.... less than $70.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn! Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and Steakhouse on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada