Based on previous reviews, we stayed here over a long weekend and completely enjoyed the experience. The hotel staff was informative on where to eat, what to see, etc. Our room was "L" shaped, not very large but very quiet and comfortable and had a nice size bathroom. We had free WiFi access and our car barely left the lot as we were within walking distance to EVERYTHING. Yes, the Festival theatre is a 20 minute walk from the hotel, however it is along the river and could not be a more beautiful way to go to and from the theatre. But everything else such as the restaurants and shops were right up the hill from the hotel. I definately would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Parlour Inn! Downtown. This historic property is located in the heart of the downtown and just minutes away from Stratford's business parks, Stratford festival theatres and adjacent to the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. Fantastic dining room and Steakhouse on site. Meeting and conference rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your The Parlour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Hotel Stratford
- Best Western Stratford
- Stratford Best Western
- The Parlour Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada