“Busy- They must be doing something right!”
Review of Jesse's Deli - CLOSED

Jesse's Deli
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Stratford, Canada
“Busy- They must be doing something right!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We've eaten here more than a few times and for the most part, found it to be satisfactory. I admit, there have been a few times that service wasn't that good, but if the food is decent, that's what really counts. Portion sizes are generous and since I'm not a coffee drinker, I can't comment on that particular beverage. On one occasion we specifically asked for a booth and were seated at an uncomfortable table with horribly hard chairs. Very disappointed that day! I would say that most of the staff are friendly and earn a respectable tip. We like the food and that's what keeps us going back.

• Visited June 2013

Germany
“Basic diner”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Breakfast is standard (although my husband really likes the skillet breakfast); lunch is better. Whatever food is on my plate, however, I will lose my appetite if the waitress asks if I'm "still workin' away on that". Please train your staff!

2 Thank pineGermany
Oakville, Canada
“Good food. Good service.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Friendly staff. Good food except when they say Montreal smoked meat sandwich don't expect what you know . Whoever made it couldn't have been to Montreal ! Too thin.

Visited August 2013
Ottawa, ON
“Awesome! Great Food!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Great food, big portions! I had a banana waffle for breakfast, and it was amazin!. I would recommend stopping here for a bite to eat!

Toronto, Canada
“Great Menu”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd time eating here when I come to town. Good size portions, great selections and price is good too. We never have time to try other restaurants since when we come to Stratford it's to watch a play. This restaurant is walking distance to the theatre and across from our hotel. Always busy which sometimes causes wait staff to forget to ask fin you want a refill when your glass is empty. Other then that no complaint about service.