“What it should be.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Mankato, Minnesota
“What it should be.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

A great place for lunch and dinner.
We were staying next door at the Arden Park; this was a far better meal value.
Great smoked meat sandwiches (something between corned beef and pastrami for none Canadians).
Very friendly service.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank pkbrando

London, Ontario, Canada
“better then I could have expected”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

my first review did not seem to make it on, so here it is again.
I travel through Stratford a few times a year and on my third last visit to this town I stopped in at Jesse's. The service I experienced was great and the food was over and above what i had expected. My second last trip through I took my boss with me and he was just as impressed. It is a great casual place to sit and talk but it is also a great place to take a customer, witch I did on my third visit. we had the same server the first two times who seemed to know exactly when we needed things, I believe her name was Jenn..... the third time we had a different girl but she had the same level of enthusiasm as the first server. I will be back through Stratford again and I will be stopping back in at Jesse's.

• Visited July 2013
Stratford, Canada
“Busy- They must be doing something right!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We've eaten here more than a few times and for the most part, found it to be satisfactory. I admit, there have been a few times that service wasn't that good, but if the food is decent, that's what really counts. Portion sizes are generous and since I'm not a coffee drinker, I can't comment on that particular beverage. On one occasion we specifically asked for a booth and were seated at an uncomfortable table with horribly hard chairs. Very disappointed that day! I would say that most of the staff are friendly and earn a respectable tip. We like the food and that's what keeps us going back.

• Visited June 2013
Germany
“Basic diner”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Breakfast is standard (although my husband really likes the skillet breakfast); lunch is better. Whatever food is on my plate, however, I will lose my appetite if the waitress asks if I'm "still workin' away on that". Please train your staff!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank pineGermany
Oakville, Canada
“Good food. Good service.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Friendly staff. Good food except when they say Montreal smoked meat sandwich don't expect what you know . Whoever made it couldn't have been to Montreal ! Too thin.

Visited August 2013