“Hit or miss depending on the day”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiwi Kraze - Stratford
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Stratford
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Hit or miss depending on the day”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

There are a few flavours that I've tried that I really enjoy: chocolate milkshake, kiwi, pina colada, fudge brownie. These flavours are clearly popular and do not last long because I either get lucky and they have one or they are out of all of them. It's definitely pricey but that's how these froyo places are designed. You don't know how much you're paying until you take it up to be weighed and it's too late to do anything about it. Very clean atmosphere but that's to be expected when it's only a couple of months old. I don't know how they will do in the colder months. I can't see them closing because they are on the main street but I can't see froyo being popular in the winter.

• Visited September 2013