Just got back from a one night stay in Rm 301 of the Mercer Hall Inn. The location of this hotel cannot be beat and is very central to everything in downtown Stratford. We had a wonderful time and very much enjoyed our stay. The room itself was large with high ceilings, very clean with a king bed and fridge. There are fresh coffee supplies in the room (including cream in the fridge) plus two cookies to enjoy! Wine glasses with opener, CD's, a selection of books...all offered. We were impressed. The room faced the street which was loud at night as it is right above the Mercer Hall Restaurant patio....but we knew it would be, so brought ear plugs and had a pretty good sleep. All staff we encountered were pleasant and efficient. Yes, it is not cheap...but you get what you pay for IMO. We would stay here again for sure. There is no elevator but there is air conditioning. We enjoyed the flexibility of having an entrance to the hotel from the parking lot as well as through the front off Ontario Street. Parking is free and the big yellow signs are easy to find on Cobourg Street. Have no complaints, really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford's 14 room unique boutique Inn is located in the heart of downtown. All rates include parking and wireless internet access. Dining areas include European restaurant Mercer Hall and Fellini's Italian/Mediterranean open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Mercer Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercer Hall Hotel Stratford
- Mercer Hall Stratford
- Mercer Hall Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada