If you are choosing this hotel you need to be aware that there is a set of about 20 steps to the second floor and another set to the third floor. There is no elevator and the steps are a little narrow. So if that is an issue or the fact that there is no lobby bothers you (Check in is in the restaurant.) then this is not your place. However this hotel has very comfortable rooms with all of the usual features and the location is absolutely the best in town. It is less than 5 minutes walk from the Avon and the Tom Patterson and about a 20 minute stroll from the Festival Theatre. There is free parking included with the hotel so you can turn your car off and leave it if you want to. Virtually all of the restaurants and shopping is also practically right outside the door. My wife and I are seniors, although we have no issues with carrying lugage or climbing stairs, but we have never checked in without receiving the offer to carry our bags to our rooms. I have only one complaint: I wish they would supply better bars of soap instead of those tiny hotel bars. We will be booking again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford's 14 room unique boutique Inn is located in the heart of downtown. All rates include parking and wireless internet access. Dining areas include European restaurant Mercer Hall and Fellini's Italian/Mediterranean open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Mercer Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercer Hall Hotel Stratford
- Mercer Hall Stratford
- Mercer Hall Inn Stratford, Ontario, Canada