Mercer Hotel
Albert Square(Stratford)
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
Noretta Motel(Stratford)
View Hotel
All reviewsno elevatorfree parkingcookiesthe main streetbeer hallseparate bathroomthe ground floordownstairs restaurantjacuzzi tubwith king size bedelectric fireplacebeyond the call of dutydowntown stratfordwalking distancecheck in was easyin townontario street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2009

This is the second year we have stayed in the Mercer Hall Inn. The location is fantastic - within walking distance of everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Your stay comes with a voucher for breakfast at Tango; the food is good, and it's convenient to be able to eat at the restaurant right downstairs. The rooms are comfortable and serviceable, and the cookies are great. The hotel also has free wireless internet, which is a great feature for those travelling with laptops.

It's a good value, at a great location. I know we will be staying there again when we return to Stratford.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Max D
Reviewed 30 April 2009

I am an avid traveller for both business and leisure. The Mercer is situated in the town centre. Free parking, clean rooms right down to the crab tree and evelynn body soap. Friendly staff and fantastic Tango style breakfast which is included in your stay. No "fake" eggs here folks paired with a skinny vanilla latte.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank pfl2
Reviewed 15 April 2009

I recently stayed at Mercer Hall Inn and was thrilled with my stay. The room had a very relaxing, calm, decor. The bed was so comfortable!! I loved all the small touches--the wine, and the books on the shelves. It made it all seem very homey. My friend and I had a wonderful dinner at Fellini's where the staff made us feel very welcome. I enjoyed the casual talk with the staff. We shared a few good laughs.I would definitely go back again! We had breakfast at Tango's and once again the staff was exceptionally friendly. It was very enjoyable.

It was the relaxing getaway that I very much needed.
Thanks for a great visit!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank dialves
Reviewed 5 April 2009

From the first encounter of early check-in, to the romantic Red Room, to an entertaining breakfast - everything was perfect. This is simply a charming hotel with superb staff, excellent facilities and lots of 'extras' in the details. Our check-in and check-outs were wonderfully handled. Our room was excellent, the beds were amazing, the jacuzzi amazing, the fireplace comfy. We will return (again and again) for sure.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KCandSunshineBand
Reviewed 9 March 2009

Rooms clean and comfortable and very quite. Slept great! Cookies, apples, coffee and tea waiting my arrival in the room. Breakfast at Tango was GREAT. Would recommend any dish that has the potatoes, YUM! Location was very convenient to all restaurants and bars. Especially Let Them Eat Cake - delicious desserts!
- American Business Traveler