“Wow - fantastic!”
Review of Riverwalk B & B

Riverwalk B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford
Riverwalk B & B
Ranked #65 of 89 Stratford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I booked this B&B after reading the first (and, as it turns out, very accurate) review on Tripadvisor. I am so very glad I did. My stay at River Walk exceeded my expectations. Sarah and Gary are welcoming, charming hosts. Sarah goes way beyond what is expected. Her breakfasts are gourmet. The house is immaculate. The Queen Suite is divine, far larger than I expected. More than enough room for myself and my teenage son. I slept on the sofabed - the most comfortable sofabed I ever slept on. The suite has doors that can be closed to create two bedrooms. Worked perfectly for a parent and a child. I cannot recommend River Walk highly enough. Bothe my teenager and I loved it -- and that's quite an accomplishment.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank familydancer
There are newer reviews for Riverwalk B & B

Reviewed 6 August 2007

Owners Sarah Harrison and Gary Lingard have done a wonderful job with their charming B&B. Just a short stroll from downtown Stratford River Walk is located on quiet Elizabeth St. in a beautiful 3 storey Dutch Colonial.

When my husband and I arrived we were very impressed with everything from the warm hospitality to the heavenly queen size bed that we looked forward to each evening after a days worth of on-foot sightseeing.

Although River Walk is on the smaller side, with two suites to choice from, you won't regret spending your relaxing retreat at the home.

We stayed in the large and airy Queen's room which was complete with a lovely queen bed (with luxurious bedding), large sitting/ reading room (with plenty of books and a sofa bed), writing room (with desk and high-speed internet if for some reason you must bring your laptop), large walk in closet with mini-fridge, small T.V., and an ensuite with a spa bath.

They also offer a smaller King's Suite with a King bed that can be converted into two twins and an ensuite.

The mini-fridge is stocked with water and if you are lucky a sampling of the couple's own bottled red and white wine.

Breakfasts are prepared by Sarah with ingredients fresh from the local farmer's market. Not only are the daily creations splendid to the taste buds but the presentation and attention to detail surpass the typical B&B fare. Two of Sarah and Gary's sons are students at The Stratford's Chef's school, a world-class institution, which is by no means surprising. Good food is a passion for the family and it shows.

River Walk is a hidden gem that you will settle into easily and find difficult to depart. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank jessb79