“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have been here on 2 occasions, and enjoyed both visits. The kitchen is open which I think is always a good sign in any Restaurant. The selection of food is varied, and not too complicated. The choice can be as simple as Pizza, to an amazing Pork Chop which has a stuffing, and is cooked perfectly.

The ambiance and service are faultless, and the owner is always there to ensure you are comfortable, and waits on you like other members of staff. She even gave us a card for a free dessert on our next visit which will be soon.

2  Thank yorkshirebhoy

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Such a great find in Stratford. Exceptional food - I had a most delectable wild mushroom soup and the spinach pizza. Wonderful flavours, well-balanced, and unbelievably cheap for the quality of the meal. The dining room is simple and cosy - not the place if you're looking for upscale romance, but charming. And the service is just right - attentive, friendly, but not over-bearing. Definitely adding to my list of regular places to hit during theatre season.

1  Thank MoxieGreen
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Stratford by far. I've gone with my family and just my dad. The food is fantastic! The staff is so friendly and caring, I feel right at home. The owner, she is one of the best people in the world! She is almost always there, she acts just like all the other staff. She waits on people and is extremely nice! If anyone thinks different of this restaurant you are either crazy or can't taste. Their hotel rooms are so comfortable that it feels like you are on vacation in a room like home. But you don't have to clean up after yourself. Everybody has to go to the Annex room! You will love it!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I ate at the Annex Room for both lunch and dinner during our recent one week trip to Stratford. The food was excellent. The restaurant is very comfortable and cosy. The owener is frequently there, waiting on guests and making sure everything is flowing smoothly. My wife and I both felt is was out favorite spot for lunch in Stratford. The pizzas are all fantastic. The daily soups are also all very very good. We will definitely return next season.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I had lunch at the Annex room Cafe in October, 2013. We were not attending the theatre so we arrived for lunch just after the crowd had left for the theatre.
I ordered the Tenderloin Steak Sandwich....wow, what an interesting surprise, arrived at the table, nicely presented and everything was fresh and hot. The steak was cooked perfectly (tender and medium) along with onions (still crunchy) and bell peppers on top of a very fresh bun and had a Yorkshire pudding consistency. To compliment the steak I had shoestring style chips which were also freshly served and piping hot! My wife had a chicken sandwich which she enjoyed along with a bowl of homemade soup (Pumpkin-Butternut Squash). Once again, nicely presented with very tasty ingredients.