“Beautiful atomosphere - Delicious food!”
Review of Fellini's

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Voted Stratford's favourite Italian restaurant for last 20 years
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner before the theatre on a Thursday evening. We had made reservations before hand and were seated at a beautiful little table in the front window. Drinks are very reasonably priced and their new craft beer is very good. We shared the mussels as an appetizers and they were amazing! We both opted for a pasta dish and were pleasantly surprised at the portion size and temperature of the food. We even tried dessert which also did not disappoint. We had a lovely evening in downtown Stratford and will be sure to visit this restaurant again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I visited along with my family and the food did not disappoint. I made my reservation online and our table was ready as promised. The quality of food is great and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I enjoyed deliciously tasty pesto and a crisp salad with friendly, attentive service. Our satisfying food was served in an airy restaurant with handsome decor and exciting Frederico Fellini movie posters!!

1  Thank William N
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I am usually very happy with Fellini's. On my most recent visit, however, I went with a group of twelve. Perhaps that was the problem, but service was incredibly slow. I decided to go simple and ordered the cheesy cauliflower soup and a Caesar salad with garlicky Caesar dressing and bacon. I had expected to find a chunky soup with pieces of cauliflower in it. The soup ended up being very thin and with just a few very tiny particles of cauliflower. I suspect pureeing more cauliflower would have made for a thicker soup. Or adding a little potato. Next came the salad. The dressing was not particularly garlicky and the amount of bacon was small. In addition, my husband's favourite, pasta Venezia, had gone up considerably in price. Chicken used to be included in the dish, if our memories serve correctly. Now it was an add-on for several dollars more.
I did not order my usual asparagus salad. I should have stuck to my old favourite. Others in our group said it was great.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have been coming to Fellini's for many years. Sooo happy that now they take reservations!
Always a delicious meal with great wine selections. Service always friendly and attentive. We had dinner between performances at the Stratford Festival and it was delicious. The pasta dishes were all delish!!