“Good Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The breakfast menu is standard, and appealing.
Everything you could want for a breakfast, as well as delicious scones.
Quick service, fairly priced, good location right downtown.

Visited July 2013

Stafford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Worst dinning experience of my life. There were only two waiters who were running around trying to serve everyone. We waited over an hour for our food. We were constantly told the food was on its way. We were served no bread or anything during our wait. We were told over and over that there were only two people in the kitchen. After an hour we got up and left. Everyone was hungry and we were forced to eat at a fast food restaurant in order to make our show. I will never eat here again.

1 Thank Karen L
Stanwood, Michigan
“I was quite happy with the food here”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I spent a few days at the Albert Street Inn right next door to Let Them Eat Cake, I had breakfast there each morning, the food and service will very good, I would definitely return if in the area.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“More than cake in a heart beat!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This has to be the best place to have a leisurely breakfast of the highest quality! The service was so old world and respectable. The food was cooked to order and presented with panache. We only breakfasted but the lunch menu looked overly tempting.

Visited August 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Lunch here was substantial and delicious. Good soup, sandwich, fish and chips and pie. We waited until our play started and no one chased or bothered us. I would come here ever day if I lived in Stratford.