“Good value”

Add it.
Festival Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very decent pizza, quick friendly service and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this pizza place. What more can you say about pizza? :)

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Ordered fromFestival Pizza numerous times over the past year and must say that I believe it's the best Pizza place around! Not only is the food good, but so is the service! Would and have recommended this place to several friends!

Reviewed 23 December 2011

When it was Sue's Pizza you had quality food for less price. Now that it's Festival, you have bland food at higher price. The pizza I ordered had no pizzaz, no real taste and was something out of a cardboard box. I think the establishment has sacrificed quality for profit. I used to go to Pino's but switched to Festival because of the quality and prices. Quality and prices have gone awry. This is the last time I order anything of this caliber. In the end, this is usually a death knell to a business. Bad business.

Peter Blush
[--]

1  Thank Peter763
Reviewed 23 July 2011

I really enjoy your pizza. There are too few places left that still make their own dough in store. The crust is thin and fluffy and the cheese goes right to the edge which is awesome. I will definitely be back for more. Love, love love!!!!

1  Thank gunnerstk