“Kudos to the chef!”

Raja Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 133 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pender Island, Canada
“Kudos to the chef!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Prior seeing "Tommy" at the Avon Theatre, we decided to have an Indian dinner. We chose the pre-theatre meal for two: Butter Chicken, Beef Rogan Josh, Chana Masala, Pulao Rice, and Naan. The dinner and service were both excellent. It certainly was the best dinner we had during our three day visit to Stratford. Kudos to the chef!

• Visited September 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“My favourite Stratford restaurant”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I live in town and Raja is my favourite place to dine for dinner. There are many options on the menu including preset three-course dinners for parties of 2 or more. This is often where I take my visitors when they come into town. The decor is attractive and the service is average. Make a reservation for dinner during the theatre season or you will not get in.

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“it was ok”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

we have made reservations at this restaurant and it was just ok...although it was very busy...i think the chef was as well! we ordered Vindaloo chicken with other dish and the chicken was cold served with a very hot sauce on top. We returned the food and they brough us back another plate ..but it was the same...chicken is frozen and the defrosted in the microwave and they add a hot fresh sauce on top...we are in the restaurant business and this was not fresh food....wouldn't go back here!
Not worth spending $18 per plate with hard to cut chicken...2 thumbs down!

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“The best Indian food bar none”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We wish they would open a Toronto location. Elegant. Flawless Yummy. And I apologize in advance if there is no lime pickle left. My twin brother and I eat it as if there were a global shortage. The waiters work non-stop as the restaurant is always packed. We eat super early (not by choice but because it is so difficult to get in). For a "mange-cake" family, we could eat Raja every day of the week.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paul M
Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Would recommend”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great food, service and atmosphere. Great selection of spicy and non spicy food. I have eaten in restaurant several times and had takeout as well. My favourite dish is the Garlic Chilli Chicken (spicy).

• Visited October 2013