“Second visit . . . Just as good as the first!”

Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was my second stay at Homewood Suites. My sister was in Sudbury for Lasik eye surgery. I was her driver :) The hotel is great! Friend staff and very helpful. The front desk staff answered all my questions and helped direct me to restaurants, shopping areas, etc. The complementary breakfast is very nice and convenient. Also appreciated is the coffee, tea, fruit available throughout the day and night. I also enjoyed the gym . . . its a bit small but has good equipment and was very clean. The hotel property, rooms, lobby, dining area, gym, is very clean. I would stay here again!!!

2  Thank yllem
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear yllem,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Our team is thrilled to hear your comments about our cleanliness! It's our goal to have this place sparkling clean for every guest!

We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can provide any additional information or assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I would not stay here again.
It is unfortunate that the walls were not designed properly, meaning you can hear every sound from the adjoining room including the washrooms.

Staff is great, breakfast is good but doesn't make up for the lack of sleep when your neighbour is watching TV, talking or using the toilet.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Galaxy T
KristinaPardaens, Manager at Homewood Suites Sudbury Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Galaxy T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. I have passed along your comments about the room noise to our maintenance manager so he can look further into the problem you had with your room. I am very glad to hear that you received great service and that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings!

If you would like to contact me directly to further discuss your stay or to assist with future reservations, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Nice hotel, pool and other facilities were nice. Room was clean and modern. Rooms seemed to have paper thin walls and breakfast lacked overall quality. Maybe better during week days with different cooking staff? Price is higher here for Sudbury area, but would be worth it with better sound insulation and breakfast

2  Thank Jeff A

Dear Jeff A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. I have passed your comments about noise on to our maintenance manager so he can further investigate the problem with your room. I can assure that the goal of our breakfast staff is to have a delicious breakfast available for both weekday and weekend guests. There should be no break from our consistency and I apologize that you experienced one.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was a great stay. The bed was amazing, the accommodations were perfectly laid out, the breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. Very clean and comfortable. Can't wait for my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Laura D

Dear Laura D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you absolutely enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for each of our guests to leave our property feeling the same way you do!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had stayed at Homewood Suites Sudbury on May 2nd to May 4th with friends and had a great time. Has the first part of the hotel name says "Home" and it was our home away from home. Very friendly staff and would help you out with anything you needed. The Breakfast was great, it had a wide variety of items to choose from, and for everyone. Rooms were clean and fresh. We find the Homewood Suites in Sudbury to be a very relaxing and good Value for your hard earned dollar.

Dear Shirley B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We absolutely adore having your family stay with us! Except for the part where I keep missing your visit! I am glad my team is able to provide you with outstanding service.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very clean and comfortable suite. I slept very well. I liked the concept of the complimentary dinner, though I would balance out the food groups on the menu to represent a healthier lifestyle. All facts considered, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Pauline M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. Although we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay we think that your pleasant experience is not good enough! We hope that you will give us another opportunity to knock your socks off!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Large rooms fast service, pet friendly, atmosphere of helping staff. Have stayed here many times and never been let down by the service. The breakfasts were tasty and fresh. Will be staying at Homewood again for the better rooms and services.

Dear Don L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is only through comments and suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we can continue to improve. We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities the Homewood Sudbury has to offer!