Imperial Fireside Inn
US$97
US$98
US$95
US$109
Comfort Inn Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$127
Moonlight Inn And Suites Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$89
Econo Lodge(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Valley Inn Motel Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$101
US$84
Clarion Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$97
Elvoline
All reviewsflat screenheading westhotel is locatednight shiftplace to staymini fridgecomfortable bedsstayed nightssmoking roomtim hortonstimsinternetcleanlinessdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I stayed here for a week while working in Sudbury and agree with the other assessments; It was a good size room with quality bed and furniture , the owners did keep it neat and clean and it was reasonable priced. However not mentioned is the busy potholed road that the hotel is located on. The traffic is constant from early morning until late evening. If you are a light sleeper the noise might bother you, especially if you are on the night shift.
The noise did bother me and when I mentioned it to the owners they helped me out by moving me to another hotel they owned called the Sudbury Inn . This is another example of how great the owners are at accommodating the guest and making them feel wanted; which is why this regular looking motel gets good reviews. See my review of Sudbury Inn on how that stay went

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank TropicalSerenity
Reviewed 31 May 2012

From check-in to check-out, everything about the Imperial Fireside Inn was excellent. The owners are very friendly and work hard to make sure everyone is comfortable. The rooms are cozy and the beds are comfy. It was a real plus that the rooms have a micro and a mini-fridge as I stayed there with my baby and was able to keep his milk and food cold and warm it all up when necessary! The a/c works well and the towels smelled wonderful and were super-fluffy. Overall, a very excellent place!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Harleybunny
Reviewed 16 May 2012

As a child I always stayed in 3 star or more hotels. Is wasn't until I was an adult and on my own did I realize that you don't need to have a pool where you are staying to make it a good trip. I have discovered that in most cases, these family run motels, are a lot cleaner and friendlier than big chains or resort type hotels. In my opinion any business that has the owners working front line, rather than sitting in a skyscraper miles and miles away, is usually run a lot better than a chain hotel. My friend and I have stayed here twice now and we enjoy the place a great deal. The husband and wife owners are very kind. We needed a late check out because my friend was running the half marathon and wanted to shower up before our 8 hour car ride home and they were nice enough to give us that. Though an extra hour of time to checkout may not seem much, that is the type of customer service that will keep me a loyal customer. I do not know when we will be passing through or staying in Sudbury again; however, if we do, we will be staying at the Imperial Fireside Inn on 1111 Lorne Street and I will highly recommend this Inn to anyone else I know who will be spending the night in Sudbury.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Clean and comfortable room upstairs, and an excellent price for a two night business-related stay. I originally booked a one-night stay, but quickly decided to make it two after a couple of hours in the room. The owners were very friendly and accommodating, rearranging their plans in order to allow me to stay in the same room for night number two. I will definitely be back when I am next in Sudbury.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank iancmy1
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The room was nicer than places I've paid twice as much to stay in. Really friendly owners who gave me a great rate for a double room when they were out of singles.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo