“A nice clean & quiet place to stay”
Review of House Of Kin

House Of Kin
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sudbury
House Of Kin
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Sudbury
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We were told about The House of Kin & we thought we would check it out, I was very satisfied with our decision.The staff were very kind friendly & helpful. I love that we were able to use the kitchen to eat & cook if you brought the right cooking tools :) They have a fridge but no stove, they do have a microwave, You can have coffee/tea meet & have conversations with other guests watch television in a lazy boy just somewhere to hang out other than the room, they have a little extra food in the fridge/cubboard that guests leave when they check out, help yourself for people who may be low on funds to be able to have something to eat or snack on :) I like the donation box they have just so they can keep the coffee etc going...I usually gave 3.00 a day you don't have to it can be whatever you can afford. The rooms are clean & the beds are comfortable. I like that they have a few mini malls grocery stores shoppers & so much more next door & all in walking distance :) And a sit down/take out nice atmosphere Bar/Restaurant right next door lol.
I will be staying at The House of Kin when I come for surgery in Sept

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank Dawn-lee H

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have stayed here twice. I live 400 km from Sudbury, and appreciate being able to stay while visiting my brother in hospital.
Rooms are small but extremely clean, and I loved having a small fridge in the room.
Staff is very efficient and so friendly & obliging. And I must add 'trustworthy'. I inadvertently
left some jewellery in my room, and when I came back, it was in a small envelope exactly where I left it!
Where else would that happen??
Thanks House of Kin

Room Tip: Don't forget to use the lounge, where you can heat up food, meet other people, etc.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank vitrine30
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We were directed to the House of Kin by the nurses at the hospital after sleeping for two nights on the bench beside our daughter's hospital bed. I actually stayed one night at another hotel close to the hospital and I am so happy we were able to switch to this place. It is clean, clean, clean! While our room is very small, it has almost everything that chain hotels have and in much better condition! The staff is friendly and helpful. It is a great service that this place offers the community and we are so thankful it is here. If it is available to us next time we are in Sudbury (hopefully no hospital next time!) we would be more than happy to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank MoosefanMcG
Reviewed 26 February 2010

We stay there when I have to see my Doctors . we stayed at other places untill we were pointed out to the house of kin. I have stayed in very nice places in toronto and if they had a house of kin there with the same staff and clenliness that be the only place to stay. I cannot say for anyone slde but for us it is the only place to stay when in Sudbury. medical or visiting
you well be very impressed with the place.
Linda Rebbe