“I Looooooooooove Indian Food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tandoori Sizzler Fine Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2010

From the moment you walk into Tandoori Sizzler, you're treated like more than just a customer - you're part of family! you can enjoy a great meal at reasonable prices.
I liked the Butter Chicken most and the mix vegetable was awesome.

Now my girlfriend is treating me at my birthday at Tandoori Sizzler.

Reviewed 21 December 2009

I am a great fan of Indian cooked chicken and have been missing real taste after i moved from Toronto. I'm glad I went to Tandoori Sizzler with my friends. The food was very very good, tasty. Well, after talking to the waitresses, i came to know that chef moved in from Toronto. So, that explains it all. I would recommend this restaurant to all. Great food, great prices and great atmosphere to sit in. Try Butter chicken, Chicken Tikka, Nan(s) and Kulcha(s).....few of my favourites....

Reviewed 13 November 2009

We ordered for pick up and called ahead, they told us it would be 45 minutes for our food. When we went to pick it up the place was dirty, dingy and they forgot one order! To boot, you pay for chunky slop, and it takes forever! NEVER AGAIN...tasteless, and you dont know what your eating...

Reviewed 30 September 2009

We ate at the newly opened Tandoori Sizzler last week. It is located inside the Knight's Inn. This is not the same Indian restaurant that was located there previously. They have a new menu and a new chef.
The food was wonderful! Possibly the best Indian food I've ever eaten. Everything seemed as though it was prepared fresh when we ordered. Nothing pre-made or frozen.
They do have a daily buffet but we ordered off the menu.
They have not done any renovations on the inside so it is still the same decor (tables, chairs etc) that were there when it was Cassio's. This didn't matter to us as the food fantastic!
We had a few paneer dishes, an eggplant dish and lots of naan. Every dish was great. We were so full when we were done that we didn't have room for dessert so I can't comment on that.
Our server was friendly and attentive. Prepare to spend some time here as I don't think they currently have a big staff and everything is made when ordered.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and will be returning frequently. I've eaten at the other Indian restaurants in the city and nothing comes close.
Enjoy!